Syndrome Angelman France – November-December 2013
Syndrome Angelman France is an association created nationally for those families and friends of people who have the care of SAF. The administration of SAF is composed of families as well as professionals from the medical, paramedical and medico-social world. The functioning of SAF is totally assured by voluntary workers.
What does the S.A.F. Association propose:
– Enchance the expertise of parents in organizing and facilitating the dissemination of information and sharing experiences. This is why a website magazine has been created and managed ( www.syndromeangelman-france.org ) This site is interactive , collaborative, and has a regular and consistent link with families spread over the five continents.
– Be a resource center for families having someone with this disability in society.
– Deepen reflection on their own disability of mental handicap and thus contribute to others a view on this difference.
– Publicize the Angelman syndrome.
– Encourage and help the research by informing and sensibilizing medical, paramedical, social and medico-social groups on traditional and innovative educational methods adapted to the Angelman syndrome.
Two SAF actions:
A BOOK TO READ: “Angelman Syndrome – A look on a rare neurogenetic disease”.
This book is published by Editions H. prefaced by Professor DAN and written by Anne Castle. Anne is the mother of a young adult Angelman and Vice-president of the Syndrome Angelman France association.
Collection Sciences et Société – Editions L’Harmattan
BUY TODAY WITH THIS LINK:
A lire : Le SA, Regard sur une maladie neurogénétique rare, un livre publié aux éditions H, préfacé par le Pr DAN et écrit par Anne Château, maman d’un jeune adulte A et Vice-présidente de l’association SAF
Syndrome Angelman France